The Liebster Award is given from one blogger to another to find out more about new blogs and the people behind them. It’s such a great idea to help the newest members of the blogging world to get out there and let everyone know who they are and what they are about, love it!
The rules are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog in your post.
- Show the award on your blog or in your post.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers that you feel deserve the award.
- Create a list of new questions for your nominees to answer.
Once your blog is published, let your nominees know that they have been nominated and link them to your post for more details.
Here are my responses to the questions I was asked:
- What do you enjoy most about writing your blog?I enjoy the freedom of writing what I want, when I want, about what I want! Pure and Simple.
- What inspired you to write your blog?I love writing and I love sharing, having my third child made me realise I wanted to document my life in parenting. I suppose in years gone by I’d have gone our and bought a diary. Instead, I started my blog 🙂
- What’s your dream job?Writing, right now it’s freelance but I’d once my children have grown I will pursue my writing career, whether it be online, in a book or magazine I’d love to write.
- If you could be anywhere else right now, where would you be?On a warm beach, maybe Greece with my family 🙂
- What is your most overused word?Dean, my partners name 😉
- What is your pet hate?Lateness and people taking advantage of others!
- What’s your favourite season and why?I love spring, it’s not too hot, the colours are beautiful and everyone begins to cheer up after the winter slump.
- How would your best friend describe you in one word?Sarcastic
- Who makes your laugh the most?My children, every single day they make me laugh so much I cry at least once.
- What makes you proud?My family and how wonderful they are, I could burst with pride when I think of them!
- Who would play you in a film of your life?Drew Barrymore
Here are 11 Facts About Me
- I can play the flute.
- I studied Psychology.
- I love to sleep even just 5 minutes on the couch makes me happy.
- I love to Crochet.
- Food is my weakness.
- I used to be a party animal. But haven’t drunk excessively for many years. I hope to regain my former glory as my children get older and no longer need me!
- I hate ironing, the dryer does most of the ironing.
- I’m messy, but love to be organised. It’s not a great mix.
- I lost my mum when I was 15.
- I have one sibling, a younger brother.
- I have a huge dislike for football and the way it takes over the mood of a house containing football fans! (All because of point 10).
I would like to nominate –
My questions to you!
- If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What cheers you up?
- What is the longest you have gone without sleep?
- Tell us a little about your blog?
- What did you do for your latest birthday?
- If you could be any age for a week, what age would that be?
- What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
- What is your perfect pizza?
- What was the last lie you told?
- What was the last picture you took with your phone?
- Why did you start your blog?